Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hot Sex

Observations of the day:
-Drama boys smell really good.
-No scarf
-He's very skinny
-People are catching on
-I have changed
-Jelly?

So, I might as well get it out of the way 'cause he's ALL I can think of. Just makes things okay. I can't remember why, but he hugged me and usually I freak out and don't enjoy it, this time I enjoyed it a little and I figured out that he's so damn skinny. He stole my scarf, kind of unraveled it from me, and tied it around his head... and kept it there for a long time. Trying to cheer me up, or just farce? No idea. -sigh-

Then, at this party (which was pretty awesome, another one tomorrow) Jells started random-o-boxing with me. There are secrets. I am curious, I'll butcher them out tomorrow.

Listened to a friends sex-capades all night, and - no lie - am kinda jealous. Someone's convinced her she is beautiful and even though she's not skinny or particularly gorgeous, she has the real confidence.

So worried about the play at this point -about makeup and props. Ugh. No sleep.

Maybe more later, I am very tired.

No comments: