Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Neutral , ph 7.0

Neutral. Good and bad. Today was long, it was the Gr.9 open house; I just got home. Today was great because of hanging with friends and not having any homework. Again, when I go to start this note all I can think of is... him, well, him and Blondie and Army (no interest).

But, again, I will suppress the urge.

Morning was early. Had to set up again, but I was expected too, so that's okay. Talked to him and Army for a bit. He was off, I think. Again, I'm so wrong always.

English was fine, we're doing poetry. I don't particularly enjoy poetry but it was alright. We had to write a list poem. Here's what I wrote. Titled Humanity.

Humanity is
deformed beauty,
black eyes,
deaf ears,
silent tongues and
purple skin

Humanity is
questionable trust,
vain innocence,
intelligent insolence,
overwhelming power; a
grotesque humour

Humanity is
social hypocrisy,
media's truth,
perfect science,
moral sin; an
absolute math

Humanity is
right and wrong,
ever changing,
never changing,
life and death,
then and now.

I'm kinda proud, whatever.

Boring, boring, boring lunch.

Multimedia. Oh. my. god. Could those two be any more confusing? "It's because you're so gorgeous - straight face-." "You already hate me." "I love you.". Mean what you god damn say. If you don't don't say anything because it makes my mind twirl. Blondie was being more than adorable, once again. He is, albeit annoying and immature, perfectly handsome and intelligent.

I think I did decent on my bio test, no more to report there.

After school. Wow. Honestly, skip right to getting back to school. Apparently Hatter is planning to full cast prank me. I don't know if it's infatuation or mischievousness, either way it's making me nerrrvvoousss. Now that I know him, he's not creepy any more.

He can sing. Wow, can he sing. All I can say is: Tie. i don't even care if there is nothing behind it, if we're friends. Honest bandit, I don't care.

On a less school related note: Found AoM game and Titans expansion. Happy making. 1 more sleep 'till party. Hopefully I'm not too sick. I really need to get to Chiro too. He noticed when I lost my balance while stationary today - haha. Happens when I a; am having back problems, b; am super tired, or c; iron is low (immune system death). Or, in the right-now case. D; all of the above.

-sigh- A waiting another sleepless night.

No comments: