Monday, February 16, 2009

Success?

It is 7pm, which is my intake cutoff.

It was my first fast today... well, I sort-of cheated, I had a carrot and 1/3 of an apple. But, I also exercised, so those calories are gone anyways. I feel great.

I know I have to eat something tomorrow.

I was thinking today, "This is so dumb, I need to start eating like a normal person." And I was amazed by the lack of angry, ana response. My heart didn't race. My mind didn't start yelling. I do need to start eating like a normal person.

That's how I feel right now.

Tomorrow, I want to eat like a semi-normal person. I need to stop this, because I can lose fat without not eating. I need muscle and definition.

When you re-read this tomorrow, babe, or when you feel bad... Just stop and think. Muscle vs bone. Exercise and eat right, but still eat. Food is something you need. Healthy is what matters. When you're dead, you're not worth anything either. Strength.

No comments: