Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rollercoaster...

I did good today again... until a while ago. I "binged" on grapes. yeah, no worries. It's grapes. They're fruit. They're not going to make you fat. Then, I had a cookie. THen, half a croissant. Now I feel like shit and I want so badly to make it go away.

Then I got in a fight with my whole fucking family. They hate me. I hate me. I'm not worth fucking anything, and I want all this fucking pain just to stop. I don't want to have to care about what I'm putting in my mouth, how many calories I burn a day. I don't want to have to worry about inches. But I do. Because... if I don't what do I have?

I'm crying right now.
And I want it to go away, so bad.
and I'm not sure if I'm talking about the food, or the pain...

I was doing so well.

No comments: