Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 2: Back

So, semester two is in and I and I am in a strong love/hate relationship with it.

SocialAP is a HELL of a lot of work, but I love it so far. There are only 10 people in the class, which I find hilarious. It makes it quiet. They're still bugging me about being a robot - and I gave them a week to have fun, afterwards I'm going to get genuinely pissed off. It is hurtful because it makes me feel worthless, unhuman, separate.

Multimedia 30 is multimedia. I'll whine and bitch about it. Scriptwriting is first, and I'm hitting writers block and very seriously considering writing about hitting writers block. Original? Yes. /sarcasm.

Math is going alright, and there are a few questions I don't get and I need to take them up now before I get lost. I survived with an awful teacher Math10 with an 80 so I should be alright, but ehhh - it's too early to tell. Also, a lot of work.

Chem is all review right now. The teacher is amazing, but there are a lot of people who dislike me in the class which is unnerving. Also, a lot of work.

Thankfully, all this leaves me little extra time. I'm doing good with intake and exercise, but I have modified my max daily to 1100cals because of having to be up and focused for 17hours a day. I am working exercising with high-intensity yoga, pushups & squats & crunches, and mini-weights into walking to build tone. I'm keeping a moderately detailed log (just cals, not anything else), but am watching fat and carb intake too.

I braided my hair and he's been singing Bob Marley. It's so cute. I missed him so much. I miss all my theatre friends... I'm not going to see them much anymore. I'll go to all the parties anyways though. Hahaha

I'm on creative block right now.

UGH.

Anyways.

I'm in a great mood. Intake today was approx 940cals, I then did approx 257-cals of exercise, which equals 683cals. Lots of tea.

Speaking of which, my new fav is what I'm replacing dessert with (I have a sweet tooth like nothing else!), is Chai-Chocolate & Green Tea. You can smell AND taste chocolate. I had 2 cups tonight 8D Good thing it has no value!

No comments: