Friday, January 2, 2009

Failure

Logic won today, but not tomorrow. it doesn't have to. I don't like tea. I'll bring water. I don't feel well, getting sick. Drink water.

I'm talking to him about it. And I'm lying, kindof. I'm not anorexic, I don't have an eating disorder. I restrict, but I'm not letting that restrict me. I am strong.

My measurements (this is so hard because I feel like... I'm trying to prove something to myself or something... fucking I can't even get together a sentence. I am downloading Courage and Sophie. And some Thinspo and couples. Just remember what you're working for. I'm also taking a peice of ribbon and wrapping it around my thigh, tying it, then sticking it in my purse. That way I always remember what I am now.

Speaking of which.
Height: 5'9" and a bit
Weight: 133 ilbs
Goal: 125 ilbs
Just five pounds. That's it. Toning of the thighs and arms... it'll be perfect.

He's worried about that person. Ana. I can't be with him , cause he'll find out I lied. And that hurts.

No comments: