Friday, January 30, 2009

Back

Jamaica was wonderful - my tan is gorgeous, and I am actually loving how I look right now. It's weird.

But I'm still careful. I am eating - about 1000cals a day on a good day, but exercising so it levels out to approx 600-800cals. Which is fine, whatever. I didn't gain anything in Jamaica, despite the over eating, which I am very happy about! Didn't lose anything either, but that's alright too.

I'm in a coming-to-terms-with-it mind set right now. I know what I'm doing and I know how to control it. So we're good.

On another note, one of my guy friends I have been falling for a little. He's so charming and handsome and talented, I thought about him while I was away and I realized I actually liked him. I know he doesn't like me like that, which hurts a little, but that's okay. I saw him tonight and apparently he wants to lose his Vcard before going to university because he doesn't want it to way on his mind. Apparently, he was going to ask me, someone he trusts as a friend, if I would have sex with him and we could both lose our virginity in a non-damaging way. He didn't ask me yet, but it got me thinking... what would I say? How awkward would it be...

And I think i'd say yes.
=O

No comments: