Thursday, December 4, 2008

When Life Gives You....Fresca

Two days.

He's stopped talking to me. Blondie is getting closer. Whatevs.

I really was tired last night, but stayed up until midnight doing Bio so I could miss the party class. I fell asleep without turning my alarm clock on. No one woke me up. I was so pissed off.

I can't even focus right now.

Poor Little Alice is sick. Mentally and physically. I feel like I've found a kindred spirit in her. Its weird. I've been eating less and less since I found out. Weird.

Feeling overwhelmed, but calm. SO many things can / will/ have gone wrong. I'm just trying to make it work.

I love fresca.

It's weird. The world of a teenager is communication. Facebook, cellphones. Most cells hope about 60 messages (30inbox, 30outbox). Every time you clear messages, you clear a part of your being, your communications, your life. Then again, who really remembers things people said an hour or two ago face to face? Weird.

Tomorrow is dress rehearsal. Gonna be a gong show. Gonna have to wear all black - I hate that.

No comments: