Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Circles

Bio test = failure. Not a literal fail, just a damn annoying failure with studying. Didn't bother to study. But, I did alright I think.

Mutlimedia, holy hell, Blondie and I came up with a sweet ass idea. If we can pull it off, it'll be amazing. I'm very excited to work with him as a friend. He's pretty intelligent when he's interested, its very becoming. I hope we stay friends. I'd like to hang with him.

He didn't talk to me all day, though he did do a magic trick for me. Don't know what it means, but oh well. I can't... I can't stress over it. There is too much stress about without worrying about whether or not he likes me.

University Trail / Concert and Band Choir tomorrow after rehearsal. Looking forward to it, as long as I can convince someone to come with me.

I feel really bad because I keep missing meetings from other stuff I am devoted too. I feel awful. I try not to add it to the spiral, because I know that no matter what I am not just being unproductive - I was doing things. The play was my life this semester - loved it and hated it. I am excited and worried about starting life again, outside. What if there isn't anything for me out there?

So tired. Need to sleep, I swear I will tonight.

I acted in a scene today - playing a bunch of characters, just varying voices. It was a lot of fun and made me feel a lot better.

Finished drawing my tattoo. gonna cost. Gonna hurt. I really want it, because it means everything to me. It's an elephant head with a curled trunk, and a cancer ribbon (one side yellow, the other lavender). The elephant means protection, history (very important because of my multi-cultural background), energy... Yellow ribbon is suicide awareness. Lavender is cancer.

Now, I just need to convince the parents. Sounds like fun, no.

No comments: